The authors are requested to register their ORCID. This ID must be linked with the author details in the manucript post acceptance. A detailed mail shall be sent to authors.
By signing up for an ORCID identifier, you have one identifier that will belong only to you and that you can keep throughout your academic career, regardless of the institution at which you work. This also keeps permanent track record of the funding agencies the authors wish to acknowlegde.
More details on ORCID can be found www.orcid.org
Guidelines by Academia on ORCID.
1. California state university guidelines
2. Queens University Canada guidelines
3. Elsevier's 10 point reccomendations
- Authors retain rights to the figures and data appearing on the SPAST journals.
- No prior permissions are needed to reuse the results published on SPAST. However, due credit must be given to SPAST via citations.
- Unique DOI would is assigned to each of the articles which appear on SPAST.
- Authors are free to upload the published articles on ResearchGate.
SPAST offers scientific and language editing services for more details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.